Proverbs 3:5, 6

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths."



Wednesday, July 28, 2010

"Nurse Mom"

Daddy's CT scan on Monday was normal -- yay! Apparently, there is a small blood clot near his liver (that they knew about but Mom forgot to mention to me a while back) that has gotten a little smaller, and will likely take 6 mo. of being on a blood thinner to dissolve but appears to be stable. They put the PICC line in and Mom learned how to do the infusions of the antibiotic. I've been teasing her that she'll be ready to get her nursing degree after this. Daddy is sounding more like himself and acting more like himself each day. I noticed on Sunday that his cheeks don't seem so sunken in. And he ate a whole Chick-fil-a sandwich the other day! He's also getting a little bored (which, personally, I think is a good sign). He enjoys visitors so if you want to call them and swing by, I think they would appreciate it. We continue to be so appreciative of all the prayers and practical support we've received.

No comments:

Post a Comment